File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 807
- Sponsored By:
Senators Muse, Gladden, Haines, Jacobs, Raskin, and Stone
Judgments - Appeals - Supersedeas Bond
Limiting the amount of a supersedeas bond required to stay the
enforcement of a judgment in specified actions; providing for a
specified exception; and providing for the application of the Act.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator C. Anthony Muse, District 26
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):