File Code: Private Sector Labor and Industry
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 832
- Sponsored By:
Healthy Families and Healthy Workplaces Act
Requiring an employer to provide paid sick leave to an employee;
providing for the use of paid sick leave; requiring an employer to
provide a specified amount of paid sick leave to an employee each year
from the beginning of the employee's employment; requiring an employer
to allow an employee to use paid sick leave beginning on a specified
day; allowing an employer to require that an employee provide a
notice; and requiring an employee who uses paid sick leave for
specified days to provide an employer with a certificate of illness.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Labor and Industry, Division of
- Local Government Mandates
- Rules and Regulations
- Statutes of Limitation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):