File Code: Agriculture
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1246
- Sponsored By:
Agriculture - Confinement of Pigs During Pregnancy
Prohibiting a person from tethering or confining a pregnant pig for a
specified amount of time in a specified manner; providing exceptions
to the prohibition; establishing specified penalties for a violation
of the Act; and establishing that each instance of tethering or
confining a pig constitutes a separate offense.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):