File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Credit for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Providing an individual or corporation with a credit against the State
income tax in an amount equal to 10% of the cost of a qualified hybrid
or qualified electric vehicle, subject to a maximum credit of $4,000
per vehicle; providing that unused credits may not be carried forward;
applying the Act to tax years after 2006; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):