File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 604
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Courthouse - Duvall Wing
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $7,000,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Prince George's County for the construction, repair,
renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Duvall Wing
of the Prince George's County Courthouse; providing for disbursement
of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee
provide and expend a matching fund; requiring the grantee to convey an
easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.