File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lenett, Britt, Jones, Madaleno, and McFadden
Health - Prohibition Against Smoking in Vehicle Containing Minor Passenger
Prohibiting a person from smoking a tobacco product in a vehicle in
which a person who is under the age of 6 years is a passenger; and
establishing a $25 civil penalty for a violation of the Act.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Gwendolyn Britt, District 47
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Smoking -see also- Cigarettes
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):