File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 553/05
- Sponsored By:
Senators Haines, Brochin, Harris, Hooper, and Stone
Criminal Law - Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Crime of Violence or a
Prohibiting the use of specified firearms in the commission of
specified crimes of violence or felonies.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Jim Brochin, District 42
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):