File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study Free College Tuition for Low-Income Students
Establishing the Task Force to Study Free College Tuition for Low-
Income Students; providing for the membership, chair, and staffing of
the Task Force; prohibiting a member of the Task Force from being
compensated; authorizing a member to be reimbursed for expenses under
specified circumstances; requiring the Task Force to examine and
develop data on specified matters and to issue a report to the
Governor and the General Assembly on or before a specified date;
providing for the termination of the Act; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Referred to interim study by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- State Universities and Colleges
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):