File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 981/06
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 987
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Forest Heights Municipal
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $300,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Forest Heights for the repair, renovation, reconstruction,
and capital equipping of the Forest Heights Municipal Building;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.