File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 418
- Sponsored By:
Senators Dyson, Conway, Frosh, Gladden, and Lenett
Mercury Switch Removal from Vehicles
Requiring motor vehicle manufacturers to develop and submit to the
Department of the Environment a mercury minimization plan that
includes information on mercury switch removal from motor vehicles by
a specified date; establishing requirements for a mercury minimization
plan; requiring vehicle manufacturers to pay specified costs
associated with mercury switch removal; etc.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments
- Laid Over (Senator Exum) Adopted
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (35-10)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/28 at 2:00 p.m.
- Senator Roy P. Dyson, District 29
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
- Rules and Regulations
- Wreckers and Scrap Processors
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 964836/01 Offered on: March 1, 2007 at:
10:34 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 5, 2007: Third Reading Passed (35-10)