File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1255
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Men's Health Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of The Men's
Center, Inc. for the construction, repair, and renovation of a
low-income men's health center, located in Baltimore City; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.