File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 272
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola and Forehand
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Poolesville Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Commissioners of the Town of
Poolesville for planning, design, construction, and capital equipping
of the Poolesville Town Hall; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Montgomery County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.