File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 955
- Sponsored By:
Employees' Pension System - Purchase of Service Credit
Providing that members of the Employees' Pension System may purchase
specified service credit at any time prior to retirement on an
installment basis; and requiring the Board of Trustees to hold
contributions made by members of the Employees' Pension System to
purchase specified service credit in trust earning regular interest.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 8:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/22 at 8:30 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):