File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Motor Homes and Travel Trailers - Vehicle Excise Tax - Definitions - Repeal of
Repealing the termination of specified provisions that alter the
definitions of "fair market value" and "total purchase price" for
purposes of the vehicle excise tax imposed on a motor home or a travel
trailer to exclude from the computation of the tax, subject to a
specified limitation, the value of a motor home or travel trailer
traded as part of the consideration for the sale; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (38-8)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Excise Tax
- Mobile Homes
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- State Bonds
- Transportation-see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2007: Third Reading Passed (38-8)