File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Senators Stone, Colburn, Jacobs, and Mooney
Criminal Law - Abduction of Child Under 16 Years for Prostitution or Sex Crime
Altering the penalty for the abduction of a child under the age of 16
years for the purposes of prostitution or committing a sexual crime;
making the offense a felony; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Sexual Offenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):