File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1000
- Sponsored By:
Senators Stone, Brochin, Colburn, Haines, and Jacobs
Public Safety - Statewide DNA Data Base System - Sample Collection on Arrest
Requiring the collection of DNA samples on specified arrests; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Senator Jim Brochin, District 42
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):