File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1174
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - North Brentwood Town Hall
and Recreation Facility
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of North Brentwood for the design, construction, capital
equipping, reconstruction, repair, and renovation of the North
Brentwood Town Hall and Recreation Facility; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 3:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.