File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 107
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Bowie Municipal Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Bowie for planning and design of the Bowie Municipal Center;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.