File Code: Education - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kelley, Brochin, and Stone
Baltimore County - Board of Education - Membership
Requiring the appointment of the members of the Baltimore County Board
of Education made by the Governor to be with the advice and consent of
the Senate of Maryland and requiring the composition of the membership
of the Board to reflect the demographic composition of the student
population in the county.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Jim Brochin, District 42
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Education, Boards of
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):