File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 194
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Frederick County - Agriculture and Education Complex
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $300,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Supervisors of the
Frederick Soil Conservation District and the Board of Supervisors of
the Catoctin Soil Conservation District for the construction of an
agriculture and education complex; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantees provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 4:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Frederick County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.