Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Miller, Stone, and Peters
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Maryland Crime Victims'
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Maryland Crime Victims' Resource Foundation, Inc. for the acquisition,
construction, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping of the Maryland Crime Victims' Resource Foundation;
providing disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement
that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Thomas V. Mike Miller, Jr., District 27
- Senator Douglas J. J. Peters, District 23
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George's County
- State Bonds
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation