File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1438
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Learning, Inc. Facility
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Learning,
Inc. for repair, renovation, and construction of the Learning, Inc.
facility; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to
a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Public Schools
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.