Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Public Safety Memorial
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $175,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Arts
and Humanities Council of Montgomery County, Inc. for the construction
and capital equipping of the Public Safety Memorial; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Simmons) Adopted (139-0)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 5:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Montgomery County
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):