File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Furnishing an Alcoholic Beverage to Underage Individual - Penalty
Making it a misdemeanor for a person knowingly and willfully to
furnish an alcoholic beverage for consumption to an individual under
the age of 21 years under specified circumstances; imposing a maximum
penalty of 60 days imprisonment or a fine not exceeding $1000 or both;
repealing specified provisions requiring the issuance of a civil
citation to a person who violates the prohibition against furnishing
an alcoholic beverage for consumption to an underage individual; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Substance Abuse
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2007: Third Reading Passed (137-0)