File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Campaign Account - Debit Card Disbursements
Authorizing a campaign finance entity to use a debit card to make a
disbursement from a specified campaign account; authorizing a campaign
finance entity to use a debit card to reimburse a specified person for
specified expenses; authorizing a campaign finance entity to use a
debit card to replenish a petty cash fund; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (133-1)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Political Committees
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2007: Third Reading Passed (133-1)