Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - St. Mary's County - SMARTCO's Computer Technology
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to Board of Directors of The Southern
Maryland Applied Research and Technology Consortium, Inc. (SMARTCO)
for the planning, repair, renovation, and capital equipping of the
SMARTCO's Computer Technology Learning Center; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Computers -see also- Electronic Commerce; Electronic Govmnt.
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- State Bonds
- St. Mary's County