File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Operation of Low Speed Vehicles - Highway Restrictions
Increasing from 30 to 35 miles per hour the maximum speed limit for
purposes of a provision of law that prohibits the operator of a low
speed vehicle on a highway with a specified posted speed limit.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):