Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Haddaway and Eckardt
Creation of a State Debt - Talbot County - Easton Memorial Walk
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $47,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Easton for the design and construction of the Easton Memorial
Walk; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
requiring the grantee to grant and convey an easement to the Maryland
Historical Trust; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Talbot County