File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Kent County - Treasurer - Repeal of Salary Provisions
Repealing specified provisions relating to the annual salary of the
County Treasurer of Kent County.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/9 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Kent County
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 25 County Commissioners
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 17, 2007: Third Reading Passed (137-0)