File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Distracted Driving
Prohibiting a person from driving a motor vehicle in an inattentive
manner resulting in the unsafe operation of the motor vehicle where
the inattention is caused by the person engaging in any activity that
distracts the person's attention from the driving task; providing that
a violation of the Act is not a moving violation for the purpose of
assessing specified points; and authorizing a police officer to
enforce the Act only as a secondary offense.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):