File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Program Open Space - Capital Improvements - Maryland Historical Trust and
Historic St. Mary's City Commission
Providing that specified Program Open Space funds available for
capital improvements on State land may be appropriated for use by the
Maryland Historical Trust for specified purposes or the Historic St.
Mary's City Commission.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Historical Matters
- Program Open Space
- St. Mary's County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2007: Third Reading Passed (137-0)