Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Valderrama, Braveboy, Frush, Holmes, Howard, Kramer, Proctor, V.
Turner, Vallario, Vaughn, and Walker
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - National Philippine
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
National Philippine Cultural Center, Inc. for the acquisition,
planning, design, construction, and capital equipping of the National
Philippine Cultural Center; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 5:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Aisha N. Braveboy, District 25
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George's County
- State Bonds