Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard, Benson, Griffith, Healey, Ivey, Jones, Proctor, F.
Turner, and Vaughn
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Delta Alumnae Community
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Prince
George's County Delta Alumnae Foundation, Inc. for the acquisition,
planning, and design of a community development center; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Melony G. Griffith, District 25
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George's County
- State Bonds