File Code: Taxes - Transportation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Costa and Kipke
Motor Homes and Travel Trailers - Vehicle Excise Tax - Definitions - Repeal of
Repealing the June 30, 2007, termination of provisions that alter the
definitions of "fair market value" and "total purchase price" for
purposes of the motor vehicle excise tax imposed on a motor home or a
travel trailer to exclude from the computation of the tax the value of
a motor home or travel trailer traded in as part of the consideration
for the sale; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Robert A. Costa, District 33B
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Excise Tax
- Mobile Homes
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):