File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Delegates F. Turner, Anderson, Cane, Dumais, Manno, and Miller
Vehicle Laws - Misdemeanors - Penalty
Increasing from $500 to $750 the penalty for specified misdemeanor
violations of the Maryland Vehicle Law.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Rudolph C. Cane, District 37A
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Roger Manno, District 19
- Delegate Warren E. Miller, District 9A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):