File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 835
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Conway, Barkley, Branch, DeBoy, Gaines, Kelly, Levy, McComas, and
Judgments - Appeals - Supersedeas Bond
Limiting the amount of a supersedeas bond required to stay the
enforcement of a judgment in specified actions; providing for a
specified exception; and providing for the application of the Act.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Talmadge Branch, District 45
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Kevin Kelly, District 1B
- Delegate Murray D. Levy, District 28
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate John F. Wood, Jr., District 29A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):