File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation and Prince George's County Delegation
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission Park Police - Workers'
Compensation - Lyme Disease Presumption
Applying the occupational disease presumption under the workers'
compensation law to park police officers employed by the Maryland-
National Capital Park and Planning Commission who contract Lyme
disease under specified circumstances; and providing that park police
officers who are eligible for benefits under the Act shall receive the
benefits in addition to specified retirement benefits, subject to a
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (138-2)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Workers' Compensation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 18, 2007: Third Reading Passed (138-2)