File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Maryland State Firemen's Association - Volunteer Company Assistance Fund
Expanding the range of purposes for which the Maryland State Firemen's
Association may use money in the Volunteer Company Assistance Fund;
authorizing that the Association may formulate, publish, and
distribute specified fire standards, laws, guidelines, and
recommendations; authorizing the Association to purchase specified
materials, provide specified professional services, and promote,
disseminate, and advocate for specified programs and services; etc.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fire Protection
- Public Information
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
- Volunteers -see also- Maryland Service Corps
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):