Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Barve, Gilchrist, and Simmons
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Nonprofit Village Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Nonprofit Village Center, Inc. for the design, construction,
reconstruction, renovation, repair, and capital equipping of a
facility to house nonprofit organizations; providing for disbursement
of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee
provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the
encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Kumar P. Barve, District 17
- Delegate Jim Gilchrist, District 17
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Montgomery County
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds