File Code: Environment
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1527/06 - ENV
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 747
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Weir, Aumann, Boteler, McConkey, and Stull
Lead Risk Reduction - Acquisition of Property - Compliance Requirements
Authorizing a person who intends to acquire a property that is
considered to be affected under specified lead risk reduction
provisions to submit a compliance plan to the Department of the
Environment; requiring a person who has acquired, or will acquire, an
affected property to give specified notice and information at a
specified time; establishing a process and fee for submitting an
application for a compliance plan; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-1)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate Tony McConkey, District 33A
- Delegate Paul S. Stull, District 4A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Inspections -see also- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Real Property
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 220112/01 Offered on: April 5, 2007 at:
10:37 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 31, 2007: Third Reading Passed (138-1)