Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rudolph, James, Riley, Smigiel, Sossi, and Walkup
Creation of a State Debt - Cecil County - 4-H Animal Display Barn
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in an amount of $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Cecil
County Fair, Inc. for the acquisition, planning, design, and capital
equipping of an animal display barn, located in Elkton; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; and providing
generally for the issuance and sale of bonds evidencing the loan.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate B. Daniel Riley, District 34A
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Cecil County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds