File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Charles County Delegation
Charles County - Prostitution and Pandering - Seizure and Forfeiture
Authorizing a law enforcement agency of Charles County, on process
issued by a court of competent jurisdiction, to seize property used
or intended to be used in connection with violations of specified
prostitution law; establishing that specified property is contraband
and presumed to be forfeitable; placing the burden of rebutting the
presumption on the property claimant; authorizing the seizure of
property with or without a warrant in specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Charles County
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Search and Seizure
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):