File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 342
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Dumais, Feldman, and Rice
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Poolesville Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Commissioners of the Town of
Poolesville for planning, design, construction, and capital equipping
of the Poolesville Town Hall; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 4:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Montgomery County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.