File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1230/06 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Exemptions - Construction of Wells
Exempting from the sales and use tax the sale of specified equipment,
machinery, or other tangible personal property that is used to dig or
construct specified wells; and generally relating to a sales and use
tax exemption for the sale of specified equipment, machinery, or other
tangible personal property used to dig or construct specified wells.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Sales and Use Tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):