File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Impallaria and McDonough
Maryland Gaming Commission Act of 2007
Establishing the Maryland Gaming Commission; reorganizing the State
Lottery Agency by making it a division of the Maryland Gaming
Commission; specifying the powers and duties for the Commission;
authorizing the Commission to issue licenses for specified types of
gaming, including bingo, card games, raffles, slot machines, tip jars,
and lotteries; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Attorney General
- Auditors and Audits
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Public Information
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 41 Governor - Executive and Administrative Departments
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):