File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Delegation
St. Mary's County - Metropolitan Commission - Terms of Voting Members
Altering the term of the voting members of the Metropolitan Commission
in St. Mary's County; and providing that the terms of the voting
members of the Metropolitan Commission serving on a specified date
will expire after a specified number of years.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Recommit to Committee Education Health and Environmental Affairs (Senator Dyson)
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Sanitary Districts -see also- Wash Sub Sanitary District
- St. Mary's County
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 140710/01 Offered on: March 19, 2007 at:
8:12 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 17, 2007: Third Reading Passed (137-0)