Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2008 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 51). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2007 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hixson, Hucker, and Mizeur
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - National Labor College Academic
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $3,500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of the
National Labor College, Inc. for the planning, design, construction,
repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the
Academic Services Building; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 12:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Heather Mizeur, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds