File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Automobile Insurance - Rates - Use of Territory as Factor
Prohibiting an insurer that uses territory as a factor in establishing
automobile insurance rates from defining a territory by zip code if
the zip code extends into two or more counties.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicle Insurance -see also- MD Auto Insurance Fund
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):