Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Giannetti, Currie, and Lawlah
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Courthouse -
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $8,000,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Prince George's County for the construction, repair,
renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Duvall Wing
of the Prince George's County Courthouse; providing for disbursement
of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee
provide and expend a matching fund; requiring the grantee to convey an
easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Giannetti) Adopted
- Referred Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator John A. Giannetti, Jr., District 21
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS