File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Drunk and Drugged Driving - Refusal to Take a Blood or Breath Test -
Establishing the offense of knowingly refusing to take a specified
blood or breath test if a person is detained for a suspected violation
of specified drunk or drugged driving provisions and the person's
license to drive previously was suspended for refusal to take a
specified blood or breath test; and establishing a penalty.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):